At Glue, we're passionate about inventing the future of access. Whether it's letting you know that your kids are home from school, letting guests in or providing temporary access for cleaners or in home deliveries, we want to make the user experience as smooth and secure as possible. We're looking for individuals who are interested in the future possibilities of Glue, and the prospect of joining our team to create and evolve fantastic, game-changing products.
Our Product team is growing; we are looking for an ambitious, hands-on and forward-thinking Product Expert to join us in our London HQ. Working closely with the rest of the Product team, our Head of Engineering (ex Amazon and Capital One) and Head of Hardware (ex Dyson and Native), you will play a key role in growing and developing our in-home delivery platform (Glue InHome) and driver- facing products. To do this, you will combine deep and nuanced empathy to detect and define customer needs, with exceptional drive and passion to deliver seamless solutions within an agile environment. With the support and guidance of the Glue Leadership team, you will partner closely with our growing engineering team, as well as UX and Design, to get things done. Together with the rest of team, you will play a pivotal role in defining a brand new market.
- Own the vision and roadmap for the Glue Lock Apps, and the Glue Driver facing Apps and Services
- Own area KPIs and lead product teams in attaining them
- Own research, quantitative analysis and qualitative customer feedback for areas of ownership across all markets
- Turn valuable insights into actionable user stories and product roadmaps
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers
- Understand the strategic and competitive Smart Home Access landscape and deliver best- in- class products
You are an ambitious Product expert with previous exposure to structured and start-up environments, looking for a career- defining role. You have worked with complex consumer and/or mobile products previously and have a proven track record of razor sharp customer focus. Your analysis and quantitative skills are superior, and you consistently use data to test and confirm ideas. Lastly, you are looking for a role which will give you a huge amount of autonomy and responsibility, and a fantastic team of experts to partner with daily.
- Stock options – when we succeed, you will too
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Your choice of equipment
- Great office environment with good coffee and free beer
- A free Glue lock!
We can't wait to hear from you! Get in touch via - email@example.com