At Glue, we are building a world where you will return from work to find your groceries in your fridge, your favourite online store parcels in the hallway, and your laundry in the wardrobe. All conveniently and securely delivered while you were out, through our integrated platform solutions and smart lock.
We are a small team of passionate enthusiasts and tech alumni from the likes of Facebook, Amazon, Google, McKinsey, Dyson, Sky and Microsoft. Moving quickly comes naturally to us, and we’re looking for someone who can emulate our pace and is keen to learn how we do things - and help us improve as we grow. Our engineering team is growing quickly, and we have interesting challenges to solve as we build solutions for a whole new market.
As our first QA tester, you will play a key role in our success, and have a direct impact on the quality and reliability of our software. Partnering closely with the product and engineering team, you will take a lead on all aspects of the testing lifecycle; creating cases and scenarios, whilst implementing testing processes and working towards automation.
- Rigorous testing of our current and future products
- Ensuring all issues are raised and resolved efficiently and to the best of your ability
- Assurance testing on live networks with end users
- Collate and share informed feedback on usability and design
- Manage your own test schedule effectively
- Creation of test plans to analyse how testing for a project will be carried out
- Log bugs and work with developers to resolve them
- Communicate progress during daily stand-ups and escalate issues in a timely fashion, identifying remedial action to keep projects on track
You have a solid understanding and experience within QA testing, and are looking for an environment where you can own the processes and have autonomy over test and improvement. You might have future ambitions to move into QA Engineering, and want a supportive environment where you can work towards your goals, constantly learn and expand your skillset. Great communication skills are important, as we want to make sure you can imbed yourself quickly and effectively into the team.
- Stock options – when we succeed, you will too
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Your choice of equipment
- Great office environment with good coffee and free beer
- A free Glue lock!
We can't wait to hear from you! Get in touch via - firstname.lastname@example.org