Marketing Coordinator, contract
At Glue, we are inventing the future of convenience. Whether it's letting you know your kids are home from school, lending virtual keys to a friend or providing temporary access to cleaners or in-home deliveries, we are creating a time-saving, no stress customer and partner experience.
Imagine - coming home to your grocery order already in the fridge, dry cleaning returned and your online shopping packages waiting in the hall. We think that's pretty exciting, and we're looking for individuals who are interested in the future possibilities of Glue, and the prospect of joining our team to create and evolve fantastic, game-changing products.
We are a small team of passionate enthusiasts and tech alumni from the likes of Facebook, Amazon, McKinsey, Dyson, Skyscanner and Microsoft. Moving quickly comes naturally to us, and we’re always looking for teammates who can emulate our pace and learn how we do things - and help us improve as we scale. Our teams in London and Stockholm are growing, and we’re working together to solve complex and interesting challenges as we build solutions for a whole new market.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Stockholm team and support our marketing activities, communicate with our customers across our marketing channels and help us grow. You thrive best in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to make things happen.
The right person for this role is a doer that solves problems pragmatically and creatively,gets excited about achieving goals, and enjoys the challenges of communication.
What you will do:
- Help plan, execute and analyse marketing campaigns across all channels such as digital marketing, email marketing, partnership marketing, influencer marketing and PR
- Create written and visual content for our channels e.g. website, press, social media, email and digital ads
- Act as a gatekeeper for our marketing channels, ensuring that best practice is used throughout
- Learn about Digital Marketing, growing a tech startup and working in an international cross-functional team
- Research the tech landscape and how Glue can continue to improve its offering
- Hands-on execution - be able to complete a project from end to end, from campaign design and planning, building the campaign in internal tools to result tracking and analysis
- Data-driven - you are convinced that data is key to decision making and eager to measure, track and evaluate the results of your work
- University degree (business or marketing preferred) or equivalent related to marketing
- Passion for learning and working in a small, collaborative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native in Swedish and English
If this sounds like you, or you’re interested to find out more, please apply or get in touch with me at email@example.com
- We can't wait to hear from you! Get in touch via - firstname.lastname@example.org