Marketing Assistant, 6 month contract
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our London or Stockholm team for a 6 month fixed term contract and support our marketing activities across the UK and Sweden. You will be communicating with our customers across our marketing channels and playing a key role in our continued growth. You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment and enjoy rolling your sleeves up to make it happen.
The right person for this role is a doer that solves problems pragmatically and creatively, that gets excited about achieving goals and enjoys the challenges of communication.
What you will do
- Help plan, execute and analyse marketing campaigns across all channels such as digital marketing, email marketing, partnership marketing, influencer marketing and PR
- Create written and visual content for our channels e.g. website, press, social media, email and digital ads
- Manage our Social Media channels across Sweden and the UK
- Act as a gatekeeper for our marketing channels, ensuring that best practice is used throughout
- Learn about Digital Marketing, growing a tech startup and working in an international cross-functional team
What you will need
- Hands-on execution - be able to complete a project from end to end, from campaign design and planning, building the campaign in internal tools to result tracking and analysis
- Data-driven - you are convinced that data is key to decision making and eager to measure, track and evaluate the results of your work
- University degree (business or marketing preferred) or equivalent related to marketing.
- At least 1 year of work experience in marketing, project management, PR, digital advertising or equivalent.
- Passion for learning and working in a small, collaborative team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native in Swedish and English