We are looking for a marketing coordinator for our Stockholm office to support our marketing activities, communicate with our customers across our marketing channels and help us grow. You are a person who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced, high-energy environment who realises that to get the job done you have to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
The right person for this role is a doer that solves problems pragmatically and creatively, that gets excited about achieving goals and that enjoys the challenges of communication.
- Help plan, execute and analyse marketing campaigns across all channels such as digital marketing, email marketing, partnership marketing, influencer marketing and PR
- Create written and visual content for our channels e.g. website, press, social media, email and digital ads
- Act as a gatekeeper for our marketing channels, ensuring that best practice is used throughout
- Learn about Digital Marketing, growing a tech startup and working in an international cross-functional team
- Hands-on execution - be able to complete a project from end to end. from campaign design and planning, building the campaign in internal tools to result tracking and analysis
- Data-driven - you are convinced that data is key to decision making and eager to measure, track and evaluate the results of your work
- University degree (business or marketing preferred) or equivalent related to marketing.
- At least 1 year of work experience in marketing, project management, PR, digital advertising or equivalent.
- Passion for learning and working in a small, collaborative team
- Native in Swedish and English