Customer Onboarding Expert
At Glue, we're passionate about inventing the future of convenience. Whether it's being notified when your kids are home from school, letting guests in or providing temporary access for cleaners or in-home deliveries, we want to make the user experience as smooth and secure as possible. We are looking for individuals who are excited about the future possibilities of Glue, and the prospect of joining our team to spread the word, work with our pioneering customers and game-changing products.
We are looking to hire students to join our Stockholm/Gothenburg/Malmö- based operations team and play an important, hands-on role in the Glue customer life cycle. We offer a flexible work schedule which will fit around your academic commitments and allow you to manage your time effectively.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be the face of Glue to our new customers, the first (and maybe only!), person they will meet from the team, so your interactions are really important. You will be visiting homes and installing the Glue Smart Lock, welcoming our pioneering Glue-thusiasts to the fold, and enabling InHome greatness to homes across your city. As well as our hardware products, you will be an expert when it comes to our apps too, and will be able to talk each customer through the set-up process, ensuring adoption of our services is super seamless and fun.
You are probably a student looking for valuable, customer- facing part time work. You’re keen to fit work around your studies and ensure your time remains flexible, and you can gather some valuable, professional skills at the same time. You probably have some previous customer-facing experience, maybe in sales or retail, and you’re keen to work for an ambitious, growing business.
What we’re looking for:
- First - class communication skills: we want to ensure our customers get a fantastic service, every time, and they tell their friends about us!
- Basic technical understanding/ problem solving mindset: you probably like escape rooms or puzzles, or maybe you studied engineering - as long as a hands-on challenge excites you, not intimidates you
- You have a good level of English - and extra points for some Swedish
- We’re looking for someone who can manage their own schedule and is happy with flexibility, with a minimum of 10hrs a week
- If you have any experience being hands on with lock mechanisms that’s obviously a big plus, but not something we expect!
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch! We’d really like to meet you. Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org